影院里没有中文字幕
你可以自己带一份
Cinemas don’t hand out subtitles
in your language. Bring your own.

按下开始,它听银幕上的对白,找到你现在这一句,然后一路跟着走。 Press start. It listens to the dialogue, finds the line you’re on, and keeps pace from there.

它自己知道演到哪了It knows where you are

你不用告诉它电影放了多久。迟到半小时进场也一样,它认的是台词,不是时间。 You never tell it what minute it is. Show up half an hour late and it still works. It matches words, not seconds.

Remix:两种语言叠在一起Remix: two languages, layered

原文一行,中文一行。也可以只留中文,看的时候随时切。 One line of the original, one of yours. Or drop the original. Switch mid-film.

字幕从哪来都行Any subtitle file

App 里搜片名下载,或者导入你自己的 srt、vtt。 Search by title in the app, or import your own srt or vtt.

影院里真能用Made for the dark

全程离线。声音不上传,也不录音。黑底白字,能压暗到几乎不发光。插在杯托里,字幕在屏幕上半截。 Works offline. Nothing is uploaded or recorded. White on black, dimmable to almost nothing. Stand it in a cup holder and the subtitles sit above the rim.

什么时候用得上When you'd reach for it

只要银幕上没有你要的字幕,而对白是英语或日语,它就能用。 Any time the screen doesn't carry the subtitles you need, and the dialogue is English or Japanese.

在国外进影院At a cinema abroad

最常见的一种。当地院线只放原声或配当地语言的字幕,中文字幕根本不存在。 The common case. Local cinemas run the original soundtrack, or subtitles in the local language. Yours isn't an option.

电影节和首映场Festivals and premieres

这类场次经常连字幕都没有,散场后才有人做。你可以先带一份粗糙的进去。 These often screen with no subtitles at all; someone makes them weeks later. You can bring a rough one in with you.

冷门片和老片Older and obscure films

重映的老片、小语种发行版,官方中文字幕往往就是没有。网上找得到的那一份,导进来就能用。 Re-releases and small distributions frequently ship without official subtitles in your language. Whatever you found online will do.

带家人一起看Bringing someone along

你听得懂,同行的人未必。多一台手机就多一份字幕,各看各的。 You follow the dialogue; the person next to you might not. One more phone is one more set of subtitles.

练听力Working on your listening

两行都留着看,听不懂的那句低头就能对上原文。想逼自己一把就关掉中文。 Keep both lines and check the original whenever a line slips past you. Or drop your language and make yourself work.

对白听不清Dialogue you can't catch

口音重、混音把人声压得很低、或者你本来就需要字幕——原声字幕同样能自动对上。 Heavy accents, dialogue buried in the mix, or you simply need captions. Same-language subtitles sync just as well.

关于语言支持Language support

自动对时要先听懂对白,目前只支持英语和日语原声的电影。字幕本身什么语言都行。其它语言的片子字幕照样能放,用左右滑动手动对齐。 Automatic syncing needs to understand the dialogue, so today that means English and Japanese soundtracks. The subtitles themselves can be any language. Films in other spoken languages still play their subtitles; you line those up by swiping.